1. I read all comments before publishing them. It is more important to prevent spam that to have comment show up immediately.
2. If there is any question as to a comment’s legitimacy–especially if you aren’t referring back to my post’s content–I will publish but remove any URL.
3. If I publish a comment, I will encourage google to increase your page rank.
4. WordPress as of yet doesn’t let me control trackbacks well enough to prevent trackback spam, so no trackbacks.
5. Angry comments will be deleted, generally while only half read. If you feel the need to be angry, go sign up for a page on myspace.