- Add jan Kipo’s spelling proposal to the tokipona.net speller.
- Merge in jan Kipo’s tp base word word list
- Implement a Hamurabi game localized for toki pona
- Translate common urban plants and animals into toki pona
- Genetic mutation algorithm for toki pona (something that would evaluate a relex based on something like how concise sample texts would become, the average distance between pairs of words, # of minimal pairs, etc), and the genetic part would come from “mating” words like kalama + lili = kali or anpa + pilin = anilin. My current mutator isn’t as interesting as it could be.
- Add a dating, convention and skype event list to tokipona.net, something that works for a conlang community, because the meetup model just doesn’t fit.
- get the entire code base on tokipona.net to support alternate conlangs
- Compile all the republishable texts into a sorted and maybe a corrected toki pona graded reader
- Finish a reasonable reference grammar for toki pona *in style of a field linguist* (As opposed to the conlang style, which tends to be part ‘creative writing’ or ‘lessons’ which tend to avoid linguistics jargon or a standards document where every detail has to be sweated over and negotiated and so on)
- Add the short hand transliterator for toki pona, similar to the one that I did for pseudo-hieroglyphs.
- Fix the tp transliterator using a IPA based (or any pronunciation based) technique instead of techniques based on English orthogrpahy.
- Add a (primative) tp web chat that only allows toki pona text.
- Add a tp census database and link to the corpus documents.
- Write a tp tweet lesson and word a day stream and set it up for publication over a year.
- Publish tp anki decks that have a realistic # of facts (particular the large # of phrases, the large # of meanings that have to be memorized)
- Add pre-packages regex searches to the corpus search tool.
- Implement a phrase dictionary for tp (I had one before, but it sucked and I never fixed it)
- Finish writing a tp to c# object parser
- Write C# code for testing noun phrase equivallence in tp,
e.g. soweli laso suli = soweli suli laso. – equivallent but shuffled
soweli laso loje — not equivallent, word order matters
tomo suli pi telo nasa ~ tomo pi telo nasa – equivalent except for a modifier