Having finished my post on pleasantries, time for insults. (UPDATED, originally written long ago, update 2011 to fix grammar.)
These are short and simple.
- jan lili — petty person
- jan pi sona ala — dummie
- sona ala — stupid
- jan ala — a nobody
- jan ike — vile person
- jan nasa — crazy person, drunkard
- jan jaki — slob
- jan akesi — monster (monster person)
- ike lukin — evilness of appearance, ugly
- o moli! — die!
- o toki ala! — shut up!
- ? wile pali ala– no desire to work
- jan li jo e mani ala– poor man (You’d have to use a “sina li e (jan) ni:” sentence to introduce this
Broken, also one of the few invectives mentioned in the unofficial lists.
- sina li pakala! You screwed it up!
- lawa sina li pakala! You’re head is broken!
Analogies from foreign languages
- sina li lupa pi ko jaki! You asshole!
- sina li moku e jan! You cannibal!
- o sijelo ike li kama tawa tomo sina! A plague on your house!
- o ala sama moku ike! Go rot!
- o tawa ma pi sewi ike! Go to hell!
- o tawa ma anpa! Go to hell!
- jan anpa! — devil! (person below)
- jan pakala! — sinner!
The sexual insults will be dealt with another day.